Georgia-pacific Alcohol Hand Sanitizer Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only
- do not use near heat or flame
- do not use in or near eyes
- discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- do not use on deep or puncture wounds, consult your doctor
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical attention or contact a poison control center immediately.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- to sanitize hands without requiring water or a rinse
- kills 99.9% of most common bacteria in 15 seconds
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.