Glytone Acne Treatment Facial Cleanser Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only
When using this product
- with other topical acne medicatin at the same time or immediately following the use of this product may increase drynes or irritation of the skin.If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- apply to affected area only
- do not use on broken skin
- do not apply to large areas of the body
- rash or irritation develops and lasts
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- Apply by adding water and work up lather.
- Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by your physician.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.