Good Care Povidone Iodine Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only.Do not use or apply in the eyes
- on individuals who are allergic or sensitive to iodine
- over large areas of the body
- as a first aid antiseptic longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Stop use and consult a doctor if the condition persists or gets worse.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- Health-care antiseptic for preparation of the skin prior to surgery
- First aid antiseptic to help prevent the risk of skin infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.