Hairjoy Tonic Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Precautions for Hair Tonic
1. If you have following symptoms after using cosmetics, please stop using it. If you continue to use it, it may worsen symptoms, consult a dermatologist.
1) If there are symptoms such as redness, swelling, itching, irritation, etc.
2) If there are above symptoms on the application site by sunlight
2. Do not use hair tonic in such a site with wound or eczema and dermatitis.
3. When it gets into the eyes, wash the eyes immediately.
4. Precautions for Storage and Handling
1) Make sure to close the cap after use.
2) Keep out of the reach of infants and children.
3) Keep out of the place with high or low temperature and sunshine.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Indications and usage:
After shampooing, dry the hair and spray evenly on the scalp, especially on the hair loss area and massage gently with fingers.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.