Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Precautions for Shampoo
1. Do not use in the scalp with wound, rash, etc.
2. Side effects: If you have hypersensitivity such as rash, irritation or itching due to the use of the shampoo, please discontinue use and consult pharmacist or doctor.
3. General Precautions
1) Take care not to let it get into eyes. If it gets into the eyes, wash thoroughly with water.
Get medical treatment from eye doctor if these symptoms are severe.
2) Do not use for internal use but for external use only.
4. Precautions for Storage and Handling
1) Avoid direct sunlight and keep in a less moist and cool place if possible.
2) Avoid the misuse and do not put into different containers to maintain the quality.
3) Keep away near a fire and keep out of reach of children.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Indications and usage:
After get the hair and scalp thoroughly moistened with warm water and take a moderate amount of shampoo to evenly apply the scalp and massage and produce foam.
Wait 3 minutes, and then wash it thoroughly.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.