Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
EMERGENCY FIRST AID:
- In case of contact, immediately flush eyes or skin with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Remove contact lenses before flushing eyes and hold the eyelids apart during the flushing. Do not rub eyes. Call a physician. Remove and wash contaminated clothing and shoes promptly and thoroughly. Do not attempt to neutralize with chemical agents.
- If inhaled, move to fresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. Call a physician.
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Give large quantities of water. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Call a physician.
- Avoid breathing dust; causes irritation to mucous membranes and may cause asthma-like symptoms.
- Do not swallow. Swallowing may cause irritation or burns of the mouth, throat, esophagus and stomach that may cause nausea and vomiting.
- Do not get in eyes; considered corrosive to the eyes.
- Avoid contact with skin; considered corrosive to skin and may cause allergic reaction in sensitive individuals.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Wear suitable personal protective equipment including gloves, protective clothing and footwear, googles, and respirator. See product Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for additional information.
- Use only with adequate ventilation
- May aggravate pre-existing skin and/or respiratory disease
- Chloramine-T may be hazardous to aquatic life, including invertebrates and algae. Do not release the undiluted product directly into natural waterways.
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL HAZARDS:
- Avoid generating dust; fine dust dispersed in air in sufficient concentrations, and in the presence of an ignition source (heat, sparks, or flame) is a potential explosion hazard.
- Sweep up spilled solid material, being careful not to create dust.
- May decompose violently if heated above 266°F (130° C).
- Contact with acids Iiberates toxic gas.
- In the case of fire, use water fog or spray, dry chemical, foam or carbon dioxide extinguishing agents.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
INDICATIONS: For the control of mortality in freshwater-reared salmonoids due to bacterial gill disease associated with Flavobacterium spp.
INDICATIONS:For the control of mortality in freshwater-reared warmwater finfish due to external columnaris disease associated with Flavobacterium columnare .
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.