Health Sense Adult Chewable Low Strength Aspirin Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Reye's Syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy Alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning:
This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use if your are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
Ask a doctor before use if
- the stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you had a tonsillectomy or oral surgery within the past 7 days
- you have: -high blood pressure -heart disease -liver cirrhosis -kidney disease -asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking any other drug containing an NSAID (prescription or nonprescription)
- taking a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- taking a prescription drug for diabetes, gout or arthritis
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding: -feel faint -vomit blood -have bloody or black stools -have stomach pain that does not get better
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- redness or swelling is present
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- any new symptoms occur
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. it is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose , get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains
- ask your doctor about other uses for aspirin
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.
Health Sense Adult Chewable Low Strength Aspirin Manufacturers
Prime Marketing, Llc
Login To Your Free Account