Health Sense Senno Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Do not use for more than one week unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you
- have abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over two weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have no bowel movement within 12 hours
- you have rectal bleeding
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- this product generally produces a bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.