Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For External use only
Allergy alert: Certain persons can develop allergic reactions to ingredients in this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- Rectal bleeding occurs
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- Allergic reaction occurs
- Symptoms clear up and return within a few days
- Redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms begin or increase
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
When using this product
- Do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Temporarily relieves pain, itching and discomfort due to anorectal disorders and temporarily shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.