Herbion Naturals Mint Cough Drops Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Sore throat warning:
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.These may be serious
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- cough that is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with the common cold
- for temporary relief of occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth and sore throat
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.