Hgh Vitality Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- you may get drowsy
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives & tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
prevents and treats nausea, vomiting, or dizziness due to motion sickness
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.