Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
A. Please stop using the product in anyone of the following cases:
1) Rash, swelling, itching, irritation, and other abnormal reactions on the skin after using the product.
2) When the abnormalities above appear on the skin due to direct sunlight, etc.
B. Do NOT use on a scar, or skin affected by dermatitis, eczema, etc.
C. Notes for Storage
1) Make sure to close the lid after use.
2) Keep away from babies and children.
3) Do not store in high/low temperature or under direct sun light.
Abnormal products will be compensated for according to “Standard for Consumer Dispute Resolution” by Fair Trade Commission
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
apply a certain quantity to the skin every morning and night
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.