Hydrocortisone Anti-itch Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
Stop using this product and ask a doctor
- if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- before you begin to using any other hydrocortisone product
Do not use this product and ask a doctor
- if you have a vaginal discharge
- before treating diaper rash
- before using on children under 2 years of age
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
for the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations and rashes due to:
- seborrheic dermatitis
- insect bites
- poison ivy, oak, sumac
- external genital, feminine and anal itching
Other uses or the use of the product for more than 7 days should be undertaken only under the advice and supervision of a doctor
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.