Hypericum Perforatum 200c Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
● for external use only ●avoid contact with the eyes
●do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
- Stop using this product and ask a doctor ● in case of bleeding
- if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- before you begin using any other hydrocortisone product.
Do not use this product and ask a doctor
●if you have a vaginal discharge ● before treating diaper rash ● before using on children under 2 years of age.
For External Anal Itching Users: ● do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
● in case of bleeding, consult a doctor promptly
● do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
● children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
Before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep this carton. It contains important information.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
temporary relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes due to:
● eczema ● seborrheic dermatitis ● psoriasis ● insect bites ● poison ivy, oak, sumac ● soaps
●detergents ● cosmetics ● jewelry ●external genital and anal itching
other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.