Ice Cold Analgesic Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only; avoid contact with eyes.
Ask a doctor before use if you have cough associated with
- excessive phlegm
- persistent or chronic cough
When using this product,do not:
- add to hot water or any container where healing water may cause splattering and result in burns
- use in eyes or directly on mucous membranes
- take my mouth or place in nostrils
- apply to wounds or damaged skin
- bandage skin
Consult a doctor and discontinue use: if condition worsens, persists for more than 1 week or tends to recur.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
DT for your DailyTouch
Ice Cold Analgesic Gel
Gel Frio Antimuscular
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.