Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition. If cough persists for more than a week, tends to reccur or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache, consult a doctor
- If nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur, discontinue use and consult a doctor
- If symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever, consult a doctor
When using this product, do not exceed recommended dosage
Do not use
- For persistent cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, emphysema or where cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus), unless directed by a doctor
- If you have a chronic pulmonary disease or shortness of breath, children who are taking other drugs, unless directed by doctor
- if you are now taking a prescription Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if you are taking a prescription drug that contains an MAOI; ask your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
If you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to the enlargment of the prostate gland unless directed by a doctor.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passages of bothersome mucus
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion and cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation ocurring with the common cold or inhaled irritants.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.