Intense Care Snail Ampoule Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
1. In case of having following symptoms after using this, you're advised to stop using it immediately. If you keep using it, the symptoms will get worse and need to consult a dermatologist.
1) In case of having problems such as red rash, swollenness, itching, stimulation during usage.
2) In case of having the same symptoms above on the part you put this product on by direct sunlight.
2. You are banned to use it on the part where you have a scar, eczema, or dermatitis.
3. In case of getting it into your eyes, you have to wash it immediately.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
INDICATIONS AND USAGE: After using toner, take 1ml to spread on skin and pat lightly for better absorption. Or mix with cream or use before mask to enhance the effectiveness.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.