Iophen C Nr Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- in a child under 2 years of age
- if you or your child has a chronic pulmonary disease or shortness of breath
- if your child is taking other drugs, unless directed by a doctor
- cough that occurs with excessive phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
- calms the cough control center and relieves coughing
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.