Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Warnings - For external use only
- do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- when use this product avoid contact with eyes
- stop use and ask a doctor if irritation occurs or there is no improvement in 2 weeks
- Keep out the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- cure most jock itch
- relieve itching, burning, scaling, chafing and discomfort which accompany this condition.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.