Kicho Correct Control Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
1. If you experience any of the following symptoms after using this product, you are advised to stop using it immediately.
If symptoms persist, consult a dermatologist.
1) red rash, swollenness, itching tingling during use.
2) any of the above symptoms when area of application is exposed to direct sunlight.
2. Do not use on areas of the skin with scarring, eczema or dermatitis.
3. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes immediately with water.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Direction for Use
Apply to freshly cleansed and moisturized skin with fingertips, after your usual skincare routine. Smooth outward on the face to blend in. The Kicho CC cream texture provides good coverage and allows for touch-ups during the day.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.