La Roche Posay Anthelios 30 Ultralight Sunscreen Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only
When using this product
- keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- keep away from face to avoid breathing it
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rash or irritation develops and lasts
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- helps prevent sunburn
- higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water or perspiring
- provides protection from the UVA rays that may contribute to skin damage and premature aging of the skin
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.