Leader Maximum Strength Urinary Pain Relief Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For rectal use only
- Do not use for more than 30 days
- When using this product do not exceed the recommended daily dosage, unless directed by a doctor
- bleeding occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within seven days
- signs of a local infection appear
- Certain person can develop allergic reactions to ingredients in this product. If the symptom being treated does not subside of if redness, irritation, swelling, pain, and or other symptoms develop or increase, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- helps relieve itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids and anorectal disorders
- temporarily relieves pain associated with anorectal inflammation and inflamed hemorrhoidal tissues
- may provide cooling sensation
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.