Leader Tabtussin 400 Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Ask doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough, such as occurs with smoking, asthma, bronchitis or emphysema
- cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Symptoms are accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache
- cough persists for more than 1 week or tends to recur
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus
- helps make coughs more productive
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.