Lekon Herbal Patch Green Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
WARNING: for external use only
When using this product:
• avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
• do not use on wounds or broken skin
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• condition worsens
• excessive skin irritation develops
• nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, or skin rash occurs
• symptoms persist for more than 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a doctor before use.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to: backache, arthritis, strains, bruises, sprains.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.