Lidocaine 4% Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only.
When using this product
- do not use in or near the eyes.
- do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- allergic reaction occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
- symptoms clear up and return within a few days
- redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms begin or increase
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Uses temporarily relieves pain and itching due to:
- minor cuts
- minor scrapes
- minor skin irritations
- minor burns
- insect bites
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.