Live Ultimate Facial Sunscreen Spf30 Spf 30 Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach of children If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center immdeiately.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- For full protection, apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply every 2 hours, after towel drying or swimming
Sun Protection Measures:
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging
- Decrease the risk by using sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF calue of 15 or higher
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm
- Ask doctor for children under 6 months
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.
Live Ultimate Facial Sunscreen Spf30 Spf 30 Manufacturers
Owen Biosciences, Inc.
Login To Your Free Account