Magic Marker Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use onlyWhen using this product
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Do not use if you
- have very sensitive skin.
- are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Acne Treatment Step 2. Treat
- Budhi Acne Treatment, 5% Benzoyl Peroxide, helps kill bacteria, dry up acne blemishes and prevent new ones from forming
- Specifically formulated for teens
- Penetrates pores to help fight the Propionibacterium acnes bacteria that can cause acne
- Benzoyl peroxide is considered the most effective over-the-counter drug for the treatment of acne
- Effictive for back acne or "Backne"
- Certified organic aloe vera soothes and aids in healing irritated skin
- Allantoin is an effective anti-irritant that promotes healthy cell renewal.
- No parabens, sodium lauryl/lauthreth sulfates, phthalates, alcohol, witch hazel or dyes
- No potentially irritating essential oils
- Gluten free
- Fragrance free
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.