Major Eye Wash Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Do not use
if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Stop use and ask doctor if
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists
- you have open wounds in or near the eye
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- flush the affected eye(s) as needed
- control the rate of flow of solution by placing pressure on the bottle
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.