Major Hypertonicity Ophthalmic Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Do not use
- except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- pull down the lower lid of the affected eye
- apply a small amount (1/4 inch) of ointment to the inside of eyelid
- apply every 3 or 4 hours or as directed by a doctor
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.