Mango Madness Hand Sanitizer Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- Allergy Alert: Do not use on patients with a history of allergies to local anesthetics such as benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics.
- Do not use for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days; irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens; or if swelling, rash or fever develops, see your dentist or doctor promptly.
- When using this product Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush with water.
- Stop use and consult a healthcare practitioner if the following symptoms appear: weakness, confusion, headache, difficulty breathing, and/or pale, grey or blue colored skin, as these may be signs of methemoglobinemia, a rare disorder, which may appear up to 2 hours after use.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage. If more than used for pain is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
For oral mucosal use only, as directed by dentist. For the temporary relief of pain due to minor dental procedures.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.