Mark. Help Wanted Anti-acne Exfoliating Cleanser Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes. If product contacts eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical medication at a time.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- for the treatment of acne
- helps clear up acne blemishes
- helps prevent new acne blemishes from forming
- penetrates pores to eliminate most blackheads and acne pimples
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.