Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes. If product contacts eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention
- using other topical acne products at the same time or immediately after use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one product should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- helps in the treatment of acne
- helps prevent new acne blemishes from forming
- clears up acne blemishes
- penetrates pores to eliminate most blackheads and acne pimples
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.