Max Revive Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only.
Do not use otherwise than as directed.
- on wounds
- irritated or damaged skin
- sensitive skin
- with a heating pad
- if pregnant
- with, or as the same time as, other external analgesic products
- if allergic to aspirin or salicylates
- if allergic to any ingredients of this product
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive irritation of the skin develops
- rashes, itching or redness are present
- side effects occur.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.