Maxium Strength Dm Max Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SEAL UNDER CAP IS TORN OR MISSING.
Do not use
- for children under 12 years of age
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistant headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
- temporaroly relieves these symptoms occuring with a cold:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.