Medactive Patient Friendly Stannous Fluoride Rinse Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- When using this product, do not use longer than four weeks unless recommended by a medical doctor and/or dental professional.
- If more than used for rinsing is swallowed, seek medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- This product may produce surface staining of the teeth. Adequate toothbrushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by your dental professional.
- Do not refrigerate. Store at room temperature.
- See Rinse or box for expiration date.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Aids in the prevention of dental decay.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.