Medique Guaicon Dms Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Do not use
- more than the recommended dose
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or
emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription
drug contains an MAOI, consult a doctor or pharmacist before using this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- new symptoms occur
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by a fever, rash, or persistent headache.
These are signs of a serious condition.
Ask a doctor before use if you have a
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passages of bothersome mucus, drain bronchial tubes, and make coughs more productive
- suppresses cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with a cold or inhaled irritants
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.