Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only. Do not use other than as directed.
Do not apply
- to wounds or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
- avoid getting into the eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- rash or excessive irritation of the skin develops
Allergy Alert: Do not use if allergic to salicylates or if taking anticoagulant medications.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
UsesFor the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with
- simple backaches
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.