Megrix Otc Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Patients should be instructed to strictly adhere to the recommended dosage and administration guidelines set forth in this literature and on your prescription label.
- Accidental Exposure in Children: the potential exists for a small child or a pet to suffer adverse effects from chewing or ingesting a new or used Megrix OTC BIOfrequency chip. It is important for patients to store and dispose of Megrix OTC BIOfrequency chips out of the reach of children and pets.
- For external use only.
- Although the Megrix OTC BIOfrequency chip contains low frequency waves, it has not been studied with a cardiac pacemaker or defibrillator. Consultation with the attending cardiologist is recommended for patients with implanted electrical devices.
- The Megrix OTC BIOfrequency chip should be removed prior to any imaging procedures (e.g. CT scan, MRI, X-ray etc.).
- The Megrix BIOfrequency chip should not be used if there are mental or physical conditions that may preclude compliance with physician instructions.
- When traveling by air, do not wear the Megrix biofrequency chip when passing through passenger screening devices or the BIOfrequency chip could be damaged.
- Application to broken or inflamed skin, although not tested, may result in higher blood concentrations from increased absorption. Megrix OTC is only recommended for use on intact skin.
- The contact of Megrix OTC BIOfrequency chips with eyes, although not studied, should be avoided based on the findings of severe eye irritations with the use of similar products in animals. If eye contact occurs, immediately wash out the eye with water or saline.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Megrix OTC BIOfrequency Chip is a topical formulation used to assist patients greater than 12 years in age in the management of mild to moderate, acute or chronic migraine headache. Megrix OTC can also be used for the temporary relief of minor aches and muscle pains. Megrix biofrequency chips should be administered to the right and left temple or two to the base of the neck as needed. Use with caution when applying in order to avoid eye contact.
Remain hydrated: The Megrix biofrequency chip performs optimally when the body is adequately hydrated and contains normal levels of electrolytes such as calcium, sodium, potassium, and magnesium.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.