Meijer Anti-itch With Aloe Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only
Do not use
- in the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor
- for the treatment of a diaper rash. Consult a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- conditions worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have consulted a doctor.
- rectal bleeding occurs
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- for itching of skin irritation, inflammation, and rashes:
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
- for external anal and genital itching, adults:
- when practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly
- gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or soft cloth before applying
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.