Meijer Antibiotic Plus Pain Relief Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only
Do not use:
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you need to use longer than 1 week
- condition persits or gets worse
- symptoms persist for more than 1 week, or clear up and occur again within a few days
- rash or other allergic reaction develops
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- clean affeted area
- apply a small amount (equal to surface area of tip of a finger) on area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- children under 2 yeras of age: ask a doctor
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.