Meijer Ultra Lubricant Eye Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to eye dryness
For external use only
Do not use
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye(s) gets worse, persists or lasts more than 72 hours
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- Shake well before use
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.