Mellow Instant Hand Sanitizer Original Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- For external use only - hands.
- Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
- Discontinue if skin becomes irritated and ask a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek
professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- Use anywhere without water.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.