Midol Pm Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
· more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
· with other drugs containing acetaminophen
· 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy Alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin or severe allergic reactions. Symptoms may include:
· skin reddening · blisters · rash
· hives · facial swelling · asthma (wheezing)
If a skin or general allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
· with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or
nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains
acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
· in children under 12 years of age
· with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used
· if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its
Ask a doctor before use if you have
· liver disease
· a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
· difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
· taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
· taking sedatives or tranquilizers
Stop use and ask a doctor if
· sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
· pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
· fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
· new symptoms occur
· redness or swelling is present
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Use for relief of occasional sleeplessness when associated with minor aches and pains from premenstrual and menstrual periods (dysmenorrhea).
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.