Midol Teen Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
· more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
for this product
· with other drugs containing acetaminophen
· 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy Alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin or severe allergic reactions. Symptoms may include:
· skin reddening · blisters · rash
· hives · facial swelling · asthma (wheezing)
If a skin or general allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
· with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or
nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains
acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
· if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
· new symptoms occur
· redness or swelling is present
· pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
· fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Uses for the temporary relief of these symptoms associated with menstrual periods:
· cramps · bloating · water-weight gain
· headache · backache · muscle aches
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.