Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Do not use if you have a known allergy or hypersensitivity to ragweed or other members of the Asteraceae family or any other ingredient. If a significant allergic reaction occurs, stop using the product and seek immediate medical help.Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if
- you are under a doctor's care for any continuing medical condition
- you experienced your first headaches after the age of 50
- your headache lasts more than 48 hours
- you have a headache that is different from your usual migraine
- your headache begins after head injury, exertion, coughing or bending
- new or unexpected symptoms occur
- you have the worst headache of your life
- you have fever and stiff neck
- you have daily headaches
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Use at the first sign of migraine or migraine-like headache
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.