Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
DO NOT USE:
- with any other product containing acetaminophen
- if you ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
ASK DOCTOR BEFORE USE if you have liver desease.
ASK A DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST BEFORE USE if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers when using this product
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR IF
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
-new symptoms occur
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
LIVER WARNING: This product contains acetaminophen.
Severe liver damage may occur if you take
• more than 8 tables in 24 hours
• with other drugs containing acetaminophen
• 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains due to
headache, muscular aches,
toothache, premenstrual and menstrual cramps
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.