Moore Medical Llc Ibuprofen Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
Do not use
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- right before or after heart surgery
Ask a doctor before use if
- you have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you have asthma
- you are taking a diuretic
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin
- under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- taking any other drug
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- any new or unexpected symptoms occur
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains associated with
- common cold
- minor arthritis pain
- menstrual cramps
- muscular aches
Temporarily reduces fever.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.