Muscle And Joint Vanishing Scent Fast Penetrating Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only
- DO NOT USE WITH A HEATING PAD
- KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN TO AVOID ACCIDENTAL POISONING
- DO NOT BANDAGE TIGHTLY
- DO NOT SWALLOW
- If swallowed, induce vomiting and call a physician.
- Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds or broken, damaged or irritated skin.
- If condition worsens, skin redness or irritation develops, or pain lasts more than 7 days, discontinue use and call a physician
- For arthritis-like conditions in children under 12, do not use and call a physician.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis and sprains
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.