Muscle Rub Maximum Strength Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
For external use only. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning.
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes.
- discontinue use if excessive irritation of the skin develops.
- do not bandage tightly, apply to wounds, or damaged skin, or use with a heating pad
- if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear-up and occur again within a few days, consult a doctor
- if skin redness or irritation develops, discontinue use of this product and consult a doctor.
- if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.