Muscle Rub Recall
Get an alert when a recall is issued.
Questions & Answers
Side Effects & Adverse Reactions
- For enternal use only
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucus membranes.
- Discontinue use if excessive irritation of the skin developed.
- Do not bandage tightly, apply to wounds or damaged skin or use with a heating pad.
- If condition worsens, or if symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and consult a doctor.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
There is currently no legal information available for this drug.
FDA Safety Alerts
There are currently no FDA safety alerts available for this drug.
There is currently no manufacturer warning information available for this drug.
FDA Labeling Changes
There are currently no FDA labeling changes available for this drug.
for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains in muscles and oints.
There is currently no drug history available for this drug.
There are no additional details available for this product.